Recently i have received a feedback from our customer that the R4i Gold 3DS not work in new 3DS . see the problem below:
According to our experience , it should be the R4i Gold 3ds Flashcart not upgrading ,so it can not be played in New 3DS.
You need to intall the patches file to upgrade the R4i Gold 3ds Flashcart in your NDS or your NDSi game body, now let me show to how to work it !!
1. Download the Newest R4 Kernel and upgarde Pateched from official websites
2.After the Download , reboot the files and you can see the files below
Notice ： you can see there are 2 patch files ( One is for NDSi ) and (One is for NDS ) ,you can only select the correspond patch according to your NDS or NDSi.
3. Formated the Micro SD card and copy the Kernel and the accordingly Patches and your game Rom to the boot of the Micro SD card
4.Insert the Micro SD card to the R4i 3ds Card and insert to the game body.
5. Find the Patch Files and click “A” ,if there is the surface of fail , you need to take out the R4i 3ds card and insert again!
6. After it complete ,it will shows Upgarding success!
7. Then Take out the R4i 3ds card and now you can play games in 3DS !! Enjoy!
Hope the gamer see the artile can help you out for the problem and please kindly noted you must choose the right patch for your game body !!