Many flashcart released patch for upgrading right now. r4itt 3DS also released their own patch, now let’s see how to update this card:
What we need:
1 x r4itt 3DS
1 x sd card
1 x card reader
1 x ds/dsi(below 1.44) console
1. Download the upgrade patch and newest kernel on r4itt 3DS official site
2. Put the kernel and patch into the root of sd card
3. Insert sd card in r4itt 3DS and start it on ds console
4. Enter it, find a .nds file on menu
5. Start the .nds file, it will show firmware upgrade
6. Press A to start upgrade (don’t power off during the updating and make sure your console is full power)
7. When the updating finished, just reboot console, you will find the icon changed.
Now your r4itt 3DS can work on 3DS v4.5.0-10 and DSi v1.45 perfectly!