We know we can use the r4i sdhc 3ds newest kernel to upgrade the r4i sdhc 3ds to work on 3DS v4.4.0-10. But if you power off during the updating or the console is out of power during the updating, your r4i sdhc 3ds will get damaged and become white screen. Now the official released a fix patch for repairing this white screen issue.
What we need:
1 x bad r4i sdhc 3ds card
1 x good card (whatever it is, i use ace3ds plus)
1 x card reader
1 x sd card
1. Download the fix patch on the official site, named “FixWhiteScreen3dsv30″
2. Download the ace3ds plus newest wood kernel v1.54, unzip it and put the files into the root of sd card, then put the fix file into the root of sd card also
3. Insert the sd card in your ace3ds plus, start the ace3ds plus on your ds console, you will find a “fixwhitescreendsv30″ process on the menu, select it
4. When the follow message come out, take out the ace3ds plus, and put the bad r4i sdhc 3ds in the cosole (do not insert sd card in the bad r4i sdhc 3ds)
5. Press A, it will start to fix your bad r4i sdhc 3ds. Do not power off during the fixing.
6. When the fix finished, just reboot, then your r4i sdhc 3ds is back to a good one!
PS: This method is just for white screen issue. If your r4i sdhc 3ds has other issue such as black screen or “no card insert” issue, it cannot be fixed. So make sure what the problem of your r4i sdhc 3ds card.