We just write how to update the silver r4i to work on 3DS v4.4.0-10, and today, we will see how to update r4itt 3DS to work on 3DS v4.4.0-10. The method is as same. And even the patch screen is same. Just upload some picture, you will see how to use it.
What we need:
1 x r4itt 3DS
1 x ds/dsi (we use the ds, and if your 3ds has not update yet, you can use your 3ds too)
1 x sd card
1 x card reader
1. Download the update patch and the newest kernel on r4itt 3DS official site
2. Unzpip them and put them into the root of sd card
3. Start your r4itt 3DS on ds console, here is the icon before update
4. Enter it find the .nds file and start it
5. Follow the guide to press A, it will update itself. (don’t power off and make sure the console is full power during updating, if it power off during the updating, the card will be damaged)
6. When the update finished, reboot console, you will find the icon changed
And now, your r4itt 3DS can work on 3DS v4.4.0-10 perfectly!