A news from cobra official, seems cobra team will release a new firmware several days later and that firmware can support latest title. Here is the news detais:
“In order to support Cobra USB users better Team Cobra will release in the next few weeks a custom 4.3x+ firmware. All your favourite features will still be supported whilst being able to enjoy the latest titles. Stay tuned for further news soon.”
Well, cobra usb is a good item, can play psp games on ps3, this is very interesting. Here is the features which found on the official, you will know more about cobra usb!
** Blu Ray Movie region free functionality
** Allows you to play Blu Ray movie ISO’s from HDD
** Allows you to play DVD movie ISO’s from HDD
** Integrated support to play PS1 game from HDD and DISK
** Integrated support to play PSP game ISO’s from HDD
** enjoy PS3 games with files >4GB on external USB HDD (FAT32)
** enjoy PS3/BD/DVD/PSX ISO/CUE+BIN from network
* Integrated support to play PS2 ISO’s on CECHC,CECHE, CECHA and CECHB backwards compatible consoles.
* Partial support on other PS3 consoles to play PS2 ISO’s via software emulation
* Supports FAT and SLIM PS3 consoles any region
* Supports versions up to 3.55
* Unique custom Cobra firmware acts as OFW when dongle not inserted
* Play PS3 games from internal HDD
* PS3, PSX, DVD and BluRay ISO’s can now be played without a real disc inserted in the PS3
* MCU firmware and flash firmware updatable using easy to use free PC updater
* First class customer support and free regular firmware upgrades
* No need to open your console, just plug and play
* High quality components and materials used throughout
* Unique and built from scratch Cobra USB manager featuring slick U.I. and customized options with easy navigation
*Actel based encryption engine onboard to prevent device cloning
* Fast onboard 2 Mbyte SPI flash for firmware storage
* High quality onboard MCU
* Easy mode selection via switch (PC update, PS3 downgrader, regular PS3 device mode)
* Downgrader functionality included free of charge, allowing users to upgrade firmware to and from 3.41 at will.
* Multi lingual user interface (English, Spanish and French as standard with more languages to be supported later)
After e3 flasher released the v4.3 cfw, seems cobra begin to move also, look forward to its new firmware!