Autel MaxiDAS DS708 is ingeniously designed to recreate the functionality of the OEM tools used by automotive manufacturers’ dealers, empowering independent garage shops to provide complete servicing in their own shops, including data stream, reading and clearing of diagnostic trouble codes, component activation and immobilizer key coding, etc. It is multi languages
Five Reason To Get Autel MaxiDAS DS708:
- 1. Multi-language support: English,France,Graman,Spainish,Japanes,Portuguese,Russian. ( One machine one language, please pick up the language you need when placing the order)
- 2. One year free Update online. After one year, customer from USA and Canada update service cost 695 usd/year, other area update service cost 500 usd/year.
- 3. Wi-Fi internet capability: allows for wireless access throughout the workshop
- 4. Extensive vehicle coverage: for more than 40 vehicles makes from US domestic, Asian and European.
5. Authorized dealer of Autel: 100% Original device support online update.
Autel Maxidas DS708 Feature and Function:
1. Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems.
2. Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up
3. Unparalleled OBDII functionalities-support ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 10 test modes.
4. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
5. Complete function capability including live data, ECU programming and so many others
6. 7 inch 800×480 pixel TFT color display provides better view of test results, graphs, web pages.
7. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and housing.
8. Automatic Wi-Fi Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting
9. The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility and expandability
10. Powered by Autel® Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys"
11. Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability
12. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
13. Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems
14. Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages
15. Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics
16. Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
17. Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstration and training
18. Extremely easy-to-use with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation
Autel Maxidas DS708 Connection Picture:
Autel Maxidas DS708 Specification:
Operating System: Windows CE
CPU: ARM9+ARM7 dual processor
Memory: Max. 4 Gigabyte SD card
Communication Interface: OBD,USB Ethernet
Input Voltage: 8.0-32.0V power provided via vehicle battery
Power Consumption: 8W
Operating Current: 500mA
Display: Backlit, 7" TFT (800*480 dpi) color display with touchscreen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -10 to 70°C
Operation: Touchscreen and one rubber key (ON/OFF)
Printer Interface: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Protocols: ISO 9141-2, K/L lins, flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898
ISO15765-4, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN
Diagnostic System Comparison:
Autel Maxidas DS708 English Version Vehicle List:
1. European vehicle list:
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE.
2. USA vehicle vist:
GM, CHRYSLER, FORD
3. Asia vehicle list:
SUZUKI, KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
Autel MaxiDAS DS708 Software display:
1. Main Connection Port Connect to the mains for power supply of updating, printing data logging and internet access after disconnecting from the vehicle.
2. USB Connection Port Connect to the computer for updating and printing.
3. Diagnostic Socket Provides power supply and connection to the vehicle via diagnostic cables and connectors supplied.
4. Internet Connection Port Provides internet access for updating, printing and data logging and brings the internet resource of your choice at your fingertips.
5. ON/ OFF Button Powers on/ off the diagnostic tool.
Note: The scan tool will not turn off automatically; it stays on until you turn it off
6. LED Indicators
The three light-emitting diodes indicate certain system conditions,
Communication LED – Green LED light in middle shows when the unit is in service.
Wireless LAN activity LED – Green LED light in the left shows when a wireless local area network in enabled, flashes when data is being sent or received.
Main Power LED – Red LED light in the right shows when the unit is powered on.
7. SD Card Slot
The standard SD (Secure Digital) card slot enables the unit to read and write data to the card inserted in the slot. To use the software, insert the card with the metal contacts facing down and pointing toward the MaxiDAS.
Note: Do not force media into the SD card slot. This may damage the SD card slot. To Remove SD Card, press the card again and slot will pop out card automatically.
8. Stylus The Stylus is used for typing and selecting. To calibrating Touch Screen, refer to chapter 7 – 8, Calibrating Touch Screen.
9. Stand The built- in metal stand allows the unit to rest for hands-free viewing when extended. It is attached to the back of the scan tool and can be secured to the back again unit when not in use.
10. Handgrip The handgrips are attached to both sides of the MaxiDAS unit. Hold the handgrips to stabilize the unit while using. The handgrip also eliminates the damage when you drop the tool accidentally.
11. MaxiDAS 708 Label
The Label includes the notice and warning.
12. LCD Screen Displays the menus and data screens
Important: Use the supplied stylus or plastic-tipped pens for touch screen display. Do not use pencil, pen or any sharp object on touch screen display.
13. Memory Card
The Memory Card contains the tool’s diagnostic software, applications and maximum of 4 Gigabytes storage.
Note: Do not remove the memory card while the unit is in service.
14. DLC Cables
The DLC (Data Link Connector) Cable is used to connect between the scan tool and vehicle’s DLC. Numbers of cables are provided; select the appropriate one for the vehicle being tested. An optional extension cable may also be used.
15. AC Power Supply
The AC power supply and power cord (12V and 3.33A) is used to power the scan tool from wall socket.
AUTEL DS708 Package List:
1. Main part
1pc x DS708 main unit
1pc x Stylus pen
1pc x 4GB SD memory card
1pc x Carrying case
1pc x OBDII 16PIN
1pc x Honda 3pin
1pc x AUDIA 2x2
1pc x Benz 38pin
1pc x BMW 20pin
1pc x Chrysler 16pin
1pc x Fiat 3pin
1pc x GM/Daweoo 12pin
1pc x Honda 3pin
1pc x Mitsubishi/Hyundai -12+16pin
1pc x Kia 20pin
1pc x Mazda 17pin
1pc x Nissan 14pin
1pc x PSA 3pin
1pc x Toyota 17pin
1pc x Toyota 23pin
3. Test cable
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Cigaretter Lighter
1pc x Clipper cable
1pc x AC Adapter
1pc x RS232 serial cable
2pcs x Lighter fuse 6*30mm
1pc x SD Card reader
1pc x CD
1pc x User's manual
1pc x Quick guide
1pc x Package list