Why buy from us ?
1. We can provide you the best price and service for wholesale business.
2. We have full stock you don't need to worry about the delivery.
3. We are the official PB2 wholesale distributor, we can offer you best price and best service.
4.Your products will be sent immediately as soon as we received your payment.
Why most people will choose PS3 break PB2 dongle ?
1. Play v3.6+ games from your External HDD
2. It won't effect your PS3's Firmware
3. No need to worry about the PS3 Updates
The lastest news of PS3 break PB2 dongle:
The return of the king! Pb2 is on sale globally on the net. [2012.05.12]
PB2 "3.55-Dongle" Custom Firmware v2
PB2 User Guide
Pb2（PS3break2) is the latest product from PS3break team who ever made a tremendous splash in the PS3 scene. Pb2 can break your own PS3 console and enjoy the latest and most popular PS3 games which require 3.6+ or 3.7+ PS3 firmware. The ps3break team are focused on enhancing the user experience of our customers, play games with it easily!
Setting up your PS3
Before you may use PB2, you must first install the 3.55‐Dongle custom firmware onto your PS3. This is similar in function to the well known kmeaw CFW; however it also includes modifications which allow PB2 to operate correctly. The 3.55‐Dongle firmware updater is distributed in a file labelled “PB2‐3.55‐CFW.zip” which can be download from download pages of our website. Proceed with the update as follows:
1. Obtain a USB storage device such as a USB HDD or USB flash memory stick
2. Create a folder on the storage device in which to save the update file. Using a PC, create a
folder named “PS3” on the storage device. Within the PS3 folder, create a folder named
3. Copy the PS3UPDAT.PUP file to the “UPDATE” folder created in step 2. Thus, you will have
this path structure on your USB storage device: PS3UPDATEPS3UPDAT.PUP
4. Boot your PS3 and insert the USB storage device into the PS3
5. From the home menu, select (Settings) ‐> (System Update) ‐> (Update via Storage Media)
6. The PS3 will notify you that the “3.55‐Dongle” update was found. Select OK then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update
7. After the update has completed, your PS3 will restart and you now be running the 3.55‐
Dongle custom firmware. You may now enjoy the use of the PB2 dongle
(NOTE: The above procedure is only applicable to PS3’s on or below system software v3.55)
To use PB2, simply insert the dongle into one of the USB ports on your PS3 and power the system up. Do not remove the dongle at any point while the PS3 is running.
PB2 for the most part functions just like a regular jailbreak/CFW in that you may install and run any homebrew software and all of the standard backup managers are supported. The most notable difference is that games designed for PS3 system software v3.6 and above are also supported. However, in order to enjoy such titles, you must first obtain special “PB2 versions” which have been modified to function with PB2. Such modified versions are available for download through the “Game Patches” and are clearly labelled as being PB2 compatible. Once you have obtained PB2 modified games, simply copy them to your PS3 internal or external USB HDD as you would with any usual jailbreak game and launch in the usual manner through any one of the many available backup managers.
Q: What are the requirements for using PB2?
A: In order to use PB2, you MUST have a PS3 running firmware v3.55 or lower. If your PS3 is running a firmware version higher than 3.55 then you must first downgrade your PS3 via other means (such as hardware downgrade, please refer elsewhere for further information).
Q: What is the general procedure for getting 3.6+ games running on a 3.55 CFW PS3 with PB2?
A: The procedure is as follows:
1) Download and install the PB2 3.55 CFW (custom firmware) on your PS3. The PB2 CFW is required in order to allow the PB2 dongle to function with your PS3
2) Obtain dumps of your 3.6+ PS3 games using PS3 backup managers or other methods
3) Obtain PB2 game patches corresponding to the game dumps you have, and install these patches over the top of your game dumps. The patched game dumps should be stored either on your PS3's internal HDD or an external USB HDD
4) Insert the PB2 dongle into your PS3 and turn on the console. Once the PS3 has finished booting, you may then launch your favourite backup manager (such as Multiman) and from there select your PB2 patched games
Q: There is no PB2 patch available for my favourite game XYZ, can I still play it with PB2?
A: Unfortunately, you will need to wait until a PB2 patch is available.
* Booting of games designed for PS3 system software v3.6 and above
* Runs your existing games and new v3.6+ games from HDD in conjunction with standard backup managers
* Does not require the power/eject trick
* Custom v3.55 Dongle firmware behaves like OFW when PB2 is not inserted
* Manufactured from highest grade components and Actel based
* Durable and high quality plastic case design
* Tough and durable plastic packaging
* Further features to be added as they are developed
* On board 2 MBytes SPI flash
* Supports Fat and Slim PS3 consoles currently running any firmware up to v3.55 and any PS3 which can be downgraded successfully from v3.6+ to v3.55 (NOTE: requires * other tools, PB2 cannot downgrade a console)
* Supports all regions of consoles
* Supports all regions of v3.6+ games
* Rock solid crystal oscillator on board for flawless timings
Shipping Package Content:
1 * PS3 break PB2 dongle